Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients and our employees through an innovative spirit, an outward mindset and by empowering others to become their very best. In doing so, Foothills staff work together with our vision in mind—to be passionate and dedicated champions to improve the lives of others.
Born in 2000 with one small location and the initiative to “do things differently” in the world of physical therapy, Foothills is now changing the landscape of outpatient physical therapy providers in the southwestern US. Staying true to our roots, we are physical therapist operated and believe in keeping the profession in the hands of physical therapists. Personal and professional development from within has created opportunities for many therapists to advance into leadership roles as a clinic partner. Rarely do these opportunities present themselves in the physical therapy profession and we are proud to see the results of our efforts.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
Foothills is seeking clinic directors to join our growing team. The clinic director serves as senior oversight leader of all clinical operations, to include, but not limited to, budget, compliance, quality patient care, and general clinic appearance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Establish standards for rehabilitation services in accordance with the Guide for Physical Therapy Conduct. Ensure that all standards are maintained by the staff
- Ensure all appropriate patient documentation records are maintained in a manner which is in compliance with all regulatory standards
- Direct quarterly patient utilization review meetings with staff (or more frequently as needed)
- Approve and monitor clinic expenses as it relates to supplies, equipment, and staffing in consultation of the owner/CEO as appropriate
- Accountable for the development of strategic goals and objective for their clinic. Goals and objectives shall be in alignment with the overall vision of long-term sustainability for the organization
- Responsible to provide comprehensive and quality physical therapy services and operational excellence of all assigned activities. Specific metrics shall be utilized to measure the success
- Participate in the planning, coordination, supervision, and evaluation of services offered in the clinic
- Manage the day to day activities of the clinic with appropriate and prompt communication with the owner/CEO as appropriate
- Responsible for the selection of qualified and professional personnel to handle the community and employee needs of the clinic
- Responsible to hire, train develop and evaluate the team in an effective manner. Regularly communicate with employees to discuss their performance providing both recognition and constructive feedback as necessary to assist in their success. Consult human resources, as appropriate
- Hold and document monthly staff meetings (or more frequently as needed)
- Maintain balanced clinical caseloads for all therapists, to include Clinical Director, and organize work schedule utilizing full and part time staff appropriately and efficiently
- Establish and maintain channels of communication with administrators, staff, referring physicians, insurance companies, hospitals, etc.
- Regularly meets with the marketing team to recommend, develop, and execute strategic marketing plans
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills dealing with a diverse range of people
- Ability to influence others and implement appropriate change for the organization
- Ability to plan, implement and monitor the compliance program
- Ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Ability to act with integrity in regards to all matters of confidentiality
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative and independent judgement in solving problems
- Knowledge of accepted business techniques and of managing a health related business
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy (approved by American Physical Therapy Association); or Master’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Current AZ State PT License
- Minimum of three (3) years clinical PT experience
- Membership in an accredited professional organization is preferred
- Efficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
This job operates in a professional work environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, scanners and photocopiers. This position will also perform duties in a physical therapy clinic setting where noise can be moderate to heavy.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to type; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position is subject to lifting objects over 50 pounds infrequently. Ability to work a flexible schedule and have past/current experience with health care insurance plans. PPO/HMO, etc.
Up to 10-25% local travel may be necessary.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- CEU opportunities and reimbursement
- Relocation assistance, sign on bonus and quarterly bonus potential
- Paid time off and six observed holidays
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities identified in this position description are illustrative only and are in no way intended to be a complete list of activities that may be required of an incumbent. The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of duties performed for this position. Additional duties may be performed by the individual currently holding this position and additional duties may be assigned.
Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona