Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients and our employees through an innovative spirit, an outward mindset and by empowering others to become their very best. In doing so, Foothills staff work together with our vision in mind—to be passionate and dedicated champions to improve the lives of others.
Born in 2000 with one small location and the initiative to “do things differently” in the world of physical therapy, Foothills is now changing the landscape of outpatient physical therapy providers in the southwestern US. Staying true to our roots, we are physical therapist operated and believe in keeping the profession in the hands of physical therapists. Personal and professional development from within has created opportunities for many therapists to advance into leadership roles as a clinic partner. Rarely do these opportunities present themselves in the physical therapy profession and we are proud to see the results of our efforts.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
Foothills is seeking clinic partners to join our growing team. The clinic partner is responsible for the day to day clinical operations of their facility, including managing a front-line, clinical caseload in addition to management of clinical operations. This is not a position for the weak of heart. Instead, this position requires strong customer service to both external and internal customers; proven track record of positive patient outcomes and high patient satisfaction; understanding of clinical key performance indicators; the ability to analyze business trends and make changes as necessary; and the ability to develop, coach, and mentor others. The clinic partner must be able to manage multiple individuals, set team goals and develop action plans to achieve a desired result.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a caseload and direct patient care through the patients’ entire course of treatment
- Lead a team of providers to ensure an exceptional patient experience from initial contact through claim closure
- Document and code appropriately for services rendered in a timely and accurate fashion. Ensure that all providers are documenting appropriately and coding appropriately for services rendered. Perform random audits on documentation
- Create and ensure an exceptional patient experience by setting team expectations, including front office staff, support staff and clinical providers
- Maintain and ensure clinic flow through appropriate patient management and communication with others. Follow company policies and procedures for standardization of processes to create efficiency
- Communicate with referring providers regarding the progress of patients undergoing care
- Develop relationships with referring providers and others in the community
- Regularly attend internal and external continuing education events and encourage others participation as well
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis of key business metrics. Performance of regular reports as directed by management on the health of the clinic
- Participation in semi-annual business reviews, focus groups and task forces to advance the company’s objectives and goals
- Regular evaluation of clinical appearance and the overall patient experience. Communication of needs as appropriate
- Evaluation of the financial health of the facility under the mentorship of another clinical partner
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Successful graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- 3-5 years of experience in outpatient physical therapy required
- Prior experience directing or managing a facility/department is preferred
- Maintenance of appropriate state licensure to practice physical therapy in the state of Arizona
- Good standing with the state licensure board
- CPR certification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- EMR experience and understanding of documentation requirements
- Ability to move continuously throughout the day, including standing, walking, stooping, bending, squatting and lifting objects over 50 lbs. infrequently
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- CEU opportunities and reimbursement
- Relocation assistance, sign on bonus and quarterly bonus potential
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona