FAST Facility Manager
Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients and clients through an innovative spirit, compassion and an outward mindset towards others. In doing so, we get closer each day to our vision. We will be passionate, dedicated and empowering champions for our clients health.
At Foothills, “good” is never enough, we’re all about becoming great! FAST® (Foothills Acceleration and Sports Training) was born of this innovative spirit and desire to continually push the envelope to help others achieve their absolute best. We developed this program to help patients and clients reach their fitness and performance goals whether as new FAST clients looking for personalized fitness or as physical therapy clients looking for options to continue their path towards wellness after formal physical therapy has ended. Either way, FAST has exploded onto the scene and is changing the health, wellness, and sports performance landscape in the Phoenix region.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy and FAST employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles or help clients push their fitness goals to the next level, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
FAST is seeking facility managers to join our growing team. The FAST facility manager functions as an important member of the team and serves to run the day to day operations of the FAST facility. The ideal candidate is driven to perform at the highest level, whether interacting one on one with a client or guiding and directing the efforts of their team. A successful candidate will be able to not only manage the day to day operations of their facility but also be able to evaluate business metrics regularly to make necessary changes to drive results. The FAST facility managers reports directly to the FAST Director of Operations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Staff development and training to include hiring, training and management of staff trainers, performance evaluations and coaching of employees, development of staff education and training in conjunction with the physical therapy staff and team building and communication.
- Strategic planning and implementation efforts, including but not limited to, outreach efforts to the community to build relationships that drive business, regular and timely review of business trends and KPI’s, development of specific and measurable objectives and action plans, and regular coordination with marketing and other members of the team to drive FAST growth.
- Day to day facility operations including scheduling, billing, staffing, and staying consistent with FAST policies and procedures.
- Design and implement training programs for clients, whether one on one, group or sports performance
- Design and perform group fitness classes
- Design and implement on-field sports performance sessions for small or large groups
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Exercise Science or related field (or working towards a degree in Exercise Science)
- Certification as a personal trainer
- CPR certification
- CSCS certification
- Exceptional communication skills with clients
- Ability to build relationships with clientele, coaches, parents and physical therapists
- Proficiency in analyzing data and using systems such as excel, word, powerpoint and outlook
- Ability to move continuously throughout the day, including standing, walking, stooping, bending, squatting and lifting objects over 100 lbs. infrequently.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
FAST is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona