Front Office Manager
Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients and clients through an innovative spirit, compassion and hands-on, personalized care. In doing so, Foothills staff work together with our vision in mind—to be the preeminent provider of physical therapy and wellness services that advance the health and well-being of our patients, our team members and our communities.
Born in 2000 with one small location and the initiative to “do things differently” in the world of physical therapy, Foothills is now changing the landscape of outpatient physical therapy providers in the southwestern US. Staying true to our roots, we are physical therapist operated and believe in keeping the profession in the hands of physical therapists. Success comes through teamwork and a coordinated effort by everyone on the team, including the front office staff at each location and we are not successful without a dedicated team of individuals that serve the needs of our customers. Recently awarded a “Best in Arizona” ranking for the second consecutive year as well as honorable mention winner in ADVANCE for Physical Therapy & Rehab Medicine’s annual “Practice of the Year”, Foothills is looking for passionate, caring and goal-oriented individuals to join our team.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
Foothills is seeking front office managers to join our growing team. The front office manager plays an integral role in the daily operations of the outpatient physical therapy clinic. This is a challenging position that requires exceptional organizational skill, attention to detail, exceptional customer service focus and the ability to lead a team of individuals in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to lead a team towards an exceptional patient/client experience while maintaining a focus on the metrics of running a successful outpatient physical therapy facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the front office within a busy outpatient, physical therapy facility
- Effectively lead a team of front office personnel that contributes to the overall success of the facility and accomplishment of facility goals
- Teams with the professional staff (clinic partner, PT’s, PTA’s) and ensures timely and accurate scheduling, insurance verification, follow-up, and communication with patients, clients and referral sources
- Creates an environment of exceptional customer service for patients, clients, referral sources and employees of Foothills
- Upon direction of management, completes quarterly reports on performance towards goals
- Upon direction of the clinic partner, provides accurate daily, weekly, monthly and annual statistical data pertaining to the clinic and staff productivity as requested
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- 3 years working in a physical therapy office with 1-2 years previous supervisory experience
- Experience with electronic medical records systems (EMR) is preferred
- Understanding of healthcare insurance preferred
- Documented examples of exceptional customer service preferred
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to complete job duties as required
- The physical requirements include walking, sitting, standing, bending and moving continuously during working hours. The position is subject to lifting objects over 50 pounds infrequently
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona