Front Office Receptionist
Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients and clients through an innovative spirit, compassionate care and hands-on, personalized care. In doing so, Foothills staff work together with our vision in mind—to be the preeminent provider of physical therapy and wellness services that advance the health and well-being of our patients, clients and communities.
Born in 2000 with one small location and the initiative to “do things differently” in the world of physical therapy, Foothills is now changing the landscape of outpatient physical therapy providers in the southwestern US. Staying true to our roots, we are physical therapist operated and believe in keeping the profession in the hands of physical therapists.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
Foothills is seeking front office receptionists to join our growing team. The front office receptionist provides critical support for ongoing business operations at each of our outpatient facilities. A focus on customer service to our patients, clients, and referral sources is essential to success in this position. The ideal candidate must be able to perform at an exceptional level in a busy, high-expectation environment that requires the ability to multi-task; speak with patients, clients and referral sources in-person and over the phone; and manage a caseload of patient demands—all with a smile and pleasant demeanor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and ensure clinic flow through efficient and effective schedule management, communication of scheduling changes to the treating therapist, and an effective ability to problem solve for the patients to meet their needs
- Receive and make phone calls to patients, referring providers, payers and other Foothills facilities with the up-most of professionalism and courtesy towards others
- Under the direction of the front office manager, demonstrate the ability to run reports within an EMR system, schedule patients, check-in and check-out patients in an accurate and timely fashion, follow up as needed with patients, obtain authorization for treatment from payers and send communication to referring providers
- Maintain front office appearance and cleanliness of the facility in combination with all others on the rehabilitation team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- Experience working in a medical field is preferred
- Experience with electronic medical records systems (EMR) is preferred.
- Understanding of healthcare insurance preferred
- Documented examples of exceptional customer service preferred, specifically in person and over the phone
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to complete job duties as required
- The physical requirements include walking, sitting, standing, bending and moving continuously during working hours. The position is subject to lifting objects over 25 pounds infrequently. Must be able to reach for supplies (25 pounds or less) above shoulder height
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona