Front Office Representative
Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients and clients through an innovative spirit, compassionate care and hands-on, personalized care. In doing so, Foothills staff work together with our vision in mind—to be the preeminent provider of physical therapy and wellness services that advance the health and well-being of our patients, clients and communities.
Born in 2000 with one small location and the initiative to “do things differently” in the world of physical therapy, Foothills is now changing the landscape of outpatient physical therapy providers in the southwestern US. Staying true to our roots, we are physical therapist operated and believe in keeping the profession in the hands of physical therapists.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
Foothills is seeking front office representatives to join our growing team. This position serves as a supportive resource for our clinics; timely scheduling of new and current patients, enhance the patient experience, ensure patient healthcare benefits are applied correctly, answer questions and become a liaison and advocate for our patients during their recovery.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide exceptional customer service daily. The ability to multi task and prioritize multiple demands
- Greet patients and obtain intake paperwork
- Schedule patients, answer incoming phone calls and follow up on no show or canceled appointments
- Responsible for insurance verifications, authorizations and visit tracking
- Responsible for over the counter collections, data entry, medical records, scanning paperwork
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills dealing with a diverse range of people
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations
- Ability to act with integrity in regards to all matters of confidentiality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Skilled and knowledgeable with health care insurance plans. PPO/HMO, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred
- One (1) year of experience working in a health care field is preferred
- Efficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
This job operates in a professional work environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, scanners and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to type; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position is subject to lifting objects over 25 pounds infrequently. Ability to work a flexible schedule and have past/current experience with health care insurance plans. PPO/HMO, etc.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- Paid time off and six observed holidays
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities identified in this position description are illustrative only and are in no way intended to be a complete list of activities that may be required of an incumbent. The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of duties performed for this position. Additional duties may be performed by the individual currently holding this position and additional duties may be assigned.
Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona