Front Office Support Team
Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients and clients through an innovative spirit, compassionate care and an outward mindset. In doing so, Foothills staff work together with our vision in mind—to be the leaders in the physical therapy marketplace as passionate, dedicated and empowering champions for our patients.
Born in 2000 with one small location and the initiative to “do things differently” in the world of physical therapy, Foothills is now changing the landscape of outpatient physical therapy providers in the southwestern US. Staying true to our roots, we are physical therapist operated and believe in keeping the profession in the hands of physical therapists. Our day to day operations include hundreds of passionate, dedicated team members behind the scenes to assist in the delivery of our services.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
Foothills is seeking members to join our growing front office support team. This position serves as a supportive resource for our front office staff by assisting with streamlining processes, decreasing work load to increase efficiency, and allow time for additional training.
Essential Job Functions:
- Obtain and verify health/medical benefits for outpatient physical therapy
- Data entry of patient evaluations, statuses, and discharge surveys to calculate patient results/outcomes
- Send out the communications received via our internal fax # for specific doctors, forward on any communications returned to the billing/main account to the specific clinic, create new accounts for new clinics or help unlock account that need password resets
- Run reports to analyze and identify where additional training needs to be implemented
- Serves as a back-up for Front Office Representative role on an as needed basis. Needs will be scheduled as far in advance as possible, dependent on clinic need
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills dealing with a diverse range of people
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations
- Ability to act with integrity in regards to all matters of confidentiality
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative and independent judgement in solving problems
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred
- One (1) year of experience working in a health care field is preferred
- Efficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Current & valid Arizona driver’s license
This job operates in a professional work environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, scanners and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to type; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position is subject to lifting objects over 50 pounds infrequently.
This position may travel, sometimes on a daily basis, to all clinics, plus Tucson and Prescott.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities identified in this position description are illustrative only and are in no way intended to be a complete list of activities that may be required of an incumbent. The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of duties performed for this position. Additional duties may be performed by the individual currently holding this position and additional duties may be assigned.
Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona