Front Office Support Team
Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients and clients through an innovative spirit, compassionate care and an outward mindset. In doing so, Foothills staff work together with our vision in mind—to be the leaders in the physical therapy marketplace as passionate, dedicated and empowering champions for our patients.
Born in 2000 with one small location and the initiative to “do things differently” in the world of physical therapy, Foothills is now changing the landscape of outpatient physical therapy providers in the southwestern US. Staying true to our roots, we are physical therapist operated and believe in keeping the profession in the hands of physical therapists. Our day to day operations include hundreds of passionate, dedicated team members behind the scenes to assist in the delivery of our services.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
Foothills is seeking members to join our growing front office support team. The front office support team serves to support the essential day to day operations of our business while working from a central business office (vs. an individual clinic). Because of the nature of the position, the front office support team individual must be flexible and willing to adapt to the constant changes and demands of the business. The front office support team works closely with the individual clinics (and front office staff) to provide back-end function and support for the daily clinical operations. The front office support team members must have a customer service mindset to both external and internal customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Exceptional ability to communicate over the phone with patients, referral sources, insurance companies
- Ability to multi-task demands related to insurance verification, patient scheduling, documentation, and reports needed for the daily operations of all Foothills facilities
- Strong attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively with management and individual facility management regarding patient and client status
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- Experience working in a medical field is preferred
- Experience with electronic medical records systems (EMR) is preferred
- Experience with other programs such as word, excel, and email is necessary
- Understanding of healthcare insurance preferred
- Documented examples of exceptional customer service preferred, specifically over the phone
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to complete job duties as required
- The physical requirements include walking, sitting, standing, bending and moving continuously during working hours. The position is subject to lifting objects over 25 pounds infrequently. Must have sufficient ability for data entry at a minimum of 35 WPM
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona