Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients and clients through an innovative spirit, compassion and an outward mindset towards others. In doing so, we get closer each day to realizing our vision – becoming the preeminent provider of physical therapy and wellness services.
At Foothills, “good” is never enough, we’re all about becoming great! FAST® (Foothills Acceleration and Sports Training) was born of this innovative spirit and desire to continually push the envelope to help others achieve their absolute best. We developed this program to help patients and clients reach their fitness and performance goals whether as new FAST clients looking for personalized fitness or as physical therapy clients looking for options to continue their path towards wellness after formal physical therapy has ended. Either way, FAST has exploded onto the scene and is changing the health, wellness, and sports performance landscape in the Phoenix region.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy and FAST employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles or help clients push their fitness goals to the next level, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
FAST is seeking personal trainers to join our growing team. The FAST personal trainer functions as an integral member of the team to support, train, coach and encourage our clients. Whether training off-site or in a FAST facility, the personal trainer must embody the same outward customer service mindset that empowers and drives our clients to be their very best. Ideal candidates enjoy working in a team atmosphere and must have a passion for helping others achieve their goals. This position reports directly to the FAST facility manager at the individual location.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design and implement training programs for clients, whether one on one, group or sports performance
- Design and perform group fitness classes
- Design and implement on-field sports performance sessions for small or large groups
- Explore outreach opportunities in the local communities
- Participate in opportunities for outreach, including opportunities to promote FAST through various avenues.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Exercise Science or related field (or working towards a degree in Exercise Science)
- Certification as a personal trainer
- CPR certification
- CSCS certification at time of hire (or ability to obtain after date of hire)
- Exceptional communication skills with clients
- Ability to build relationships with clientele, coaches, parents and physical therapists
- Ability to move continuously throughout the day, including standing, walking, stooping, bending, squatting and lifting objects over 100 lbs. infrequently
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
FAST is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona