Physical Therapy Assistant
Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients and clients through an innovative spirit, empowerment and hands-on, personalized care. In doing so, Foothills staff work together with our vision in mind—to be passionate and dedicated champions for our patients and their health.
Born in 2000 with one small location and the initiative to “do things differently” in the world of physical therapy, Foothills is now changing the landscape of outpatient physical therapy providers in the southwestern US. Staying true to our roots, we are physical therapist operated and believe in keeping the profession in the hands of physical therapists. We are not successful without a dedicated team of individuals that serve the needs of our customers. Recently awarded a “Best in Arizona” ranking for the second consecutive year as well as honorable mention winner in ADVANCE for Physical Therapy & Rehab Medicine’s annual “Practice of the Year”, Foothills is looking for passionate, caring and goal-oriented individuals to join our team.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
Foothills is seeking physical therapy assistants to join our growing team. The physical therapy assistant is responsible for directing patient care along the care continuum under the direction and in coordination with their supervising physical therapist. This involves the direct delivery of hands-on care as well as oversight of support staff to ensure an exceptional patient experience and outcome. This is a fast-paced, high expectation environment and the successful candidate will thrive in this setting, bringing a strong passion for excellence and a desire to empower others. Attributes we are seeking include a strong work ethic, an outward mindset towards the needs of others, and exceptional interpersonal skills. This position reports directly to the clinic director of the facility.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct patient care through the patients entire course of care under the direction of and in coordination with their supervising physical therapist
- Document and code appropriately for services rendered in a timely and accurate fashion
- Create and ensure an exceptional patient experience
- Maintain and ensure clinic flow through appropriate patient management and communication with others on the team
- Communicate with referring providers regarding the progress of patients undergoing care
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Successful graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant Program
- AZ state licensure in good standing
- Experience in an outpatient physical therapy setting preferred
- CPR certification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- EMR experience and understanding of documentation requirements
- Ability to move continuously throughout the day, including standing, walking, stooping, bending, squatting and lifting objects over 50 lbs. infrequently
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- CEU opportunities and reimbursement
- Relocation assistance, sign on bonus and quarterly bonus potential
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona