Physical Therapy Technician
Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients and clients through an innovative spirit, and hands-on, personalized care. Furthermore, we believe that we can significantly impact the future of the physical therapy profession by offering employment and educational opportunities to those looking to advance their career in physical therapy.
Born in 2000 with one small location and the initiative to “do things differently” in the world of physical therapy, Foothills is now changing the landscape of outpatient physical therapy providers in the southwestern US. Staying true to our roots, we are physical therapist operated and believe in keeping the profession in the hands of physical therapists. We prefer to grow from within and many of our current physical therapists and physical therapy assistants began their careers with us in a support role.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
Foothills is seeking physical therapy technicians to join our growing team. The physical therapy technician assists physical therapists (PT’s) and physical therapy assistants (PTA’s) as a member of the rehabilitation team. The physical therapy technician plays a key role in maintaining clinic flow and clinic appearance under direction of their direct supervisor. In addition, the physical therapy technician teams with others within the clinic to improve the patient/client experience in therapy and serves to provide exceptional customer service to our customers. This is a great learning opportunity for those interested in getting experience in a busy, fast-paced outpatient environment. This position is ideal for pre-physical therapy students or those interested in the profession.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain and ensure clinic flow upon direction of the PT/PTA
- Maintain and improve clinic appearance through regular completion of job duties
- Improve patient and client experience through concierge-like customer service
- Facilitate and assist with patient care as directed by their supervising PT/PTA
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Some college experience in related health care field preferred
- Prior experience working within a physical therapy setting is preferred
- CPR certification preferred
- Ability to move continuously throughout the day, including standing, walking, stooping, bending, squatting and lifting objects over 50 lbs. infrequently
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona