Talent Acquisition Partner
Locations Throughout Arizona
At Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy, we believe that we have a unique opportunity to impact and improve the lives of our patients at every touch point during their time with us. We do this through exceptional customer service and a focus on excellence from initial contact through claim closure.
Born in 2000 with one small location and the initiative to “do things differently” in the world of physical therapy, Foothills is now changing the landscape of outpatient physical therapy providers in the southwestern US. Staying true to our roots, we are physical therapist operated and believe in keeping the profession in the hands of physical therapists. #WeAreFoothills represents each and every employee and their contributions (big or small) to our collective success. Recently awarded a “Best in Arizona” ranking for the second consecutive year as well as honorable mention winner in ADVANCE for Physical Therapy & Rehab Medicine’s annual “Practice of the Year”, Foothills is looking for passionate, dedicated and innovative individuals to join us.
Based in beautiful Phoenix, AZ which boasts 299 days of sunshine annually, Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy employees embody the adventurous and active spirit of the region. When not helping our patients regain their active lifestyles, our employees are often found pounding the pavement or grinding their gears on the thousands of local hiking and biking trails. If relaxation is your thing, sit back and enjoy the beautiful Arizona sunsets with family or friends or hit the links at our world-famous golf courses.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for and apply today.
Brief Job Description:
Foothills is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing team. This role will serve as the main resource for the Talent Acquisition function for the field and corporate office staffing needs. We are seeking an exceptional individual who is excited about being a part of a growing team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
- Meets with managers to develop specific and strategic recruiting plans.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with college, university and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Directs the efforts of employment agencies and search firms, including negotiating and controlling employment-related fees.
- Schedules and attends job/career fairs with appropriate staff to generate qualified applicants.
- Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants.
- Screens and refers qualified applicants to hiring manager for interviewing. May provide initial screening to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Arranges travel and lodging for applicants, if necessary.
- Develops and conducts training programs for managers with a goal of improving recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reducing turnover.
- Researches, analyzes, prepares and presents hiring and statistics.
- Maintains records on recruiting activities as required.
- Participates in development of annual recruiting budget.
- All other duties, as assigned.
- Up to 25% local travel is necessary for clinic visibility.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, or other business-related field.
- Efficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
- At least 5 years of recruitment experience, preferably in a clinical environment.
- PHR Certification
- Relationship Management
- Highly Organized
- Critical Evaluation
- Business Acumen
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program with company match
- Paid time off and six paid holidays
Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
All employees are subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screening.
4715 N 32nd St., Ste 108
Phoenix, AZ 85018
Submit Your Resume Today!
Locations throughout Arizona