Hours Mon-Fri: 6:30 am - 7 pm
Nestled in the Biltmore Medical Mall, our Biltmore physical therapy center is located on the second floor with ample parking within the medical parking garage. Our dedicated staff and high trainedly therapists will assist you with an individualized physical therapy program. Conveniently located at the intersection of Highland Avenue and 22nd Street, our Phoenix Biltmore center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Orthotic Fabrication
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Rapid Referral®
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Workers’ Compensation
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, MSPT, ATC, CSCS
Education Central Michigan University, The University of Miami
Working in PT since 1993, Jeff has worked as an athletic trainer in multiple universities. He specializes in orthopedic and sports medicine rehabilitation.
Education University of WIsconsin–Eau Claire, Mayo Clinic School of Allied Health Sciences
Phyllis served as Physical Therapy Supervisor of the chronic disease wing at Prince Georges County Hospital, and Director of Physical Therapy at Montgomery General Hospital.
Education University of Arizona, A.T. Still University
Jonathan is a proud member of the American Physical Therapy Asociation (APTA) and the Orthopedic and Sports Therapy Section.
PT, DPT, COMT
Education Northern Arizona University
Harrison’s professional interests include pain science, neuroscience, manual therapy and anything else that will aid his patients in doing what they love.
Education Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University
Andre enjoys using manual therapy and functional treatment approaches to yield positive and lasting outcomes for his patients.
Education University of Arizona, Northern Arizona University
Lauren’s treatment philosophy is to target not only the symptoms of each individual’s condition, but to reach the problems at the source. To do so, she uses evidence based treatments to identify and treat dysfunctions, including therapeutic exercises, neuromuscular function and manual therapy.
I have been to Biltmore Foothills on two separate occasions. I can’t imagine a better place for rehabilitation. A completely competent staff and also kind and respectful of patient needs. I have recommended Foothills to at least 5 others and all feel the same level of satisfaction. Thank you!
The quality of PT that I received at Foothills Sports Medicine was the best I have ever had. The professionalism of all of the staff made my physical therapy go by so fast. The entire staff is top notch. I recommended Foothills to everyone. They are the best!
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!