Our Downtown Phoenix location is ideal for those who work, live, or play downtown. With appointments available from 6:30am-7pm, our staff works with your schedule to make sure you get the care and treatment you need. Conveniently located at the intersection of 7th Street and Virginia, our Downtown Phoenix center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Kinesio Taping
- Rapid Referral®
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers Comp
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- Care1st/CareOne (AHCCCS)
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Health Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Phoenix Health Plan/Plans (AHCCCS)
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, DPT, SCS
Education Biola University, Northern Arizona University
She has experience in a variety of settings including orthopedics, post-operative joint rehabilitation, home health, geriatrics, pediatrics, acute care, and skilled nursing.
Education University of Wisconsin–Green Bay, St. Scholastica
Kevin lives on the wild side. You can catch him on weekends river kayaking, motorcycling, or attending concerts.
Education University of Illinois at Champagne-Urbana, Midwestern University
Throughout his 17 year career, Jim has worked with a variety of orthopedic and neurologic patients, as well as athletes from high school through professional levels.
PT, DPT, CLT
Education Maryville University
Originally from St. Louis, Laura moved to Phoenix to pursue an adventurous lifestyle filled with hiking, running, and camping all over Arizona.
Education Arizona State University, Gateway Community College
A sports enthusiast, Melissa enjoys snowboarding, hiking, tennis, and also spending time with her family.
“This place is great. I worked with Maya on tendonitis on both of my legs/Achilles. It made a huge difference in my running and reduction in daily pain. Also, the staff was great and personable. I highly recommend this place if you’re in need of PT.”
“After spending a great deal of time dealing with a back injury, my personal physician suggested I seek some physical therapy and sent me to Foothills Sports Medicine. I’m not completely out of trouble but after several sessions, I’m no longer taking pain medications and expect to be back to 100% in a very short time.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!