Our Downtown Phoenix location is ideal for those who work, live, or play downtown. With appointments available from 6:30am-7pm, our staff works with your schedule to make sure you get the care and treatment you need. Conveniently located at the intersection of 7th Street and Virginia, our Downtown Phoenix center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Kinesio Taping
- Rapid Referral®
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, DPT, SCS
Education Biola University, Northern Arizona University
She has experience in a variety of settings including orthopedics, post-operative joint rehabilitation, home health, geriatrics, pediatrics, acute care, and skilled nursing.
Education University of Wisconsin–Green Bay, St. Scholastica
Kevin lives on the wild side. You can catch him on weekends river kayaking, motorcycling, or attending concerts.
Education University of Illinois at Champagne-Urbana, Midwestern University
Throughout his 17 year career, Jim has worked with a variety of orthopedic and neurologic patients, as well as athletes from high school through professional levels.
PT, DPT, CLT
Education Maryville University
Originally from St. Louis, Laura moved to Phoenix to pursue an adventurous lifestyle filled with hiking, running, and camping all over Arizona.
Education Arizona State University, Gateway Community College
A sports enthusiast, Melissa enjoys snowboarding, hiking, tennis, and also spending time with her family.
Education Baldwin Wallace University, University of St. Augustine
A sports enthusiast, Tyler played 4 years of collegiate basketball and enjoys watching and rooting for the Cleveland Indians, Cavaliers and Browns.
“Because of Kacie’s dedication to Priscilla’s well-being, Priscilla has increased strength, flexibility, balance, core strength and can manage her growth and use related issues. I am truly grateful to have the opportunity to send my daughter to such a professional, dedicated and compassionate group. Thank you to Kacie and all the therapists and office staff who allow my daughter to pursue her dreams.”
“After spending a great deal of time dealing with a back injury, my personal physician suggested I seek some physical therapy and sent me to Foothills Sports Medicine. I’m not completely out of trouble but after several sessions, I’m no longer taking pain medications and expect to be back to 100% in a very short time.”
“Foothills did a great job identifying the sources of my pain and developing exercises that helped reduce the pain and strengthen my muscles to prevent further pain. My case was a bit challenging due to the injury and referred pain to several areas. As I progressed, I was challenged more and more. Thank you!”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!