Our Metro Center physical therapy location is committed to providing hands-on, individualized rehabilitation to help you feel your absolute best so you can get back to doing the things you love. Conveniently located near the W. Peoria Avenue and 31st Avenue intersection, our Metro Center location specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Rapid Referral®
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers Comp
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- Care1st/CareOne (AHCCCS)
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Health Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Phoenix Health Plan/Plans (AHCCCS)
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education Quinnipiac College
Michael has worked with all ages and a variety of athletes from recreational and high school to professional hockey and baseball players throughout his career. He uses a variety of manual techniques combined with exercise in his treatments in order to achieve optimal outcomes for all his patients.
Education University of Arizona, University of Utah
Cory has been involved in private practice since 1980 and started his own clinic with his partner in 1989. His main interests are orthopedic and musculoskeletal injuries.
Education Arizona State University, Midwestern University
Ashley has experience in acute care but has spent the majority of her time in the outpatient orthopedic setting.
Education Grand Canyon University, Gateway Community College
Terry enjoys working with patients and helping them return to a healthy, pain free lifestyle. Her motto has always been “stay, happy, healthy and active.”
“Dr Dan & Cory are the best!! Great Office staff and friendly assistants. Very well organized and they take the time to help you and listen to you and hear your concerns about the treatment you receive.”
“The minute I walked into Foothills Metro Center, Cory took one look at my knee and exclaimed, “Not again!” He had remembered I had severed the quadriceps tendon on my other knee ten years ago and how he restored it to full functioning then. That’s the kind of personal care that makes this place stand out. Besides getting my newest post-surgery knee to bend from 60 to 160 degrees, then strengthening it to where I could not only put weight on it again but pull him around the room like a Clydesdale horse, he and his staff showed concern for my entire health profile. Nick, Cathy, Josh, Terry and the rest of the staff made my time there productive and enjoyable.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!