Our Metro Center physical therapy location is committed to providing hands-on, individualized rehabilitation to help you feel your absolute best so you can get back to doing the things you love. Conveniently located near the W. Peoria Avenue and 31st Avenue intersection, our Metro Center location specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Rapid Referral®
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education University of Kansas, University of North Carolina
In her free time, Susie is a professional figure competitor, enjoys hiking with her black lab Blizzard, and watching Jayhawk basketball.
Education Saint Louis University
To help ensure long term success in improving movement health, Robbie treats with the intention to uncover all aspects of one’s life that may contribute to a movement problem. Everyone has a story, and he feels that the big picture is important to addressing movement impairments and painful problems.
Education Grand Canyon University, Gateway Community College
Terry enjoys working with patients and helping them return to a healthy, pain free lifestyle. Her motto has always been “stay, happy, healthy and active.”
“All of the employees at their facility are the nicest, kindest and professional staff you could ever find. They explain what exercises they are having you do and how the exercises help you recover from your injury/surgery.”
“My treatment plan has been overseen by my assigned therapist, Ritula. She has been marvelous with the improvement in my pain and movement. I have also had the pleasure of supervised treatment by other staff members, especially, Shamira and Cathy, who have also been instrumental in my improved condition. Needless to say I am very, very pleased with my experience at Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!