From the moment you walk into the waiting room to your very last visit, you’ll be greeted with a staff that has one goal in mind—to get you back to feeling like you. Rich and his team of physical therapists create personal treatment plans that meet your needs, as well as work with you to find convenient treatment times that work with your schedule. Our North Phoenix location is located near the intersection of Bell Road and Tatum Boulevard and specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Massage Therapy
- Rapid Referral®
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers Comp
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education University of Wisconsin–LaCrosse, Ola Grimsby Institute
Rich worked as the Team Physical Therapist for the Milwaukee Brewers and is trained in Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN), sports medicine and orthopedic rehabilitation.
Education University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
Ben’s hobbies include spending time with his dogs, weight training, basketball, football, golf and mountain biking.
Education Arizona State University, Temple University
She became interested in physical therapy after having surgery in high school and experiencing first hand the benefits of therapy in helping patients.
Education Loma Linda University
Personally, Nick is a sports fanatic, supporting most Arizona teams, and loves playing in competitive recreational leagues in order to maintain an active lifestyle.
Education Arizona State University, Gateway Community College
Steve’s hobbies include weightlifting, hiking, playing basketball, and continuing his education in the health and fitness field.
“I enjoy going to physical therapy. When I show up early they get me in early. The office team is very nice, all smiles. Ben my Therapist is AMAZING. He’ll explain what he is doing, things he notices. Good job Foothills North Phx.”
“Nick was a good PT. He helped me get better with my shoulder and hip. He is the best of all. Thank You!”
“My doctor prescribed PT after a cervical neck injury and this is the only place he would let me go. Lauren is great! I’m already seeing vast improvement and have even started resuming gym activities on my own. My daughter recently hurt her hip and was also prescribed PT and HER doctor also recommended Foothills!! Ben is amazing, she actually looks forward to going to her visits. Could not recommend Foothills more highly!”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!