Hours Monday-Friday: 7am-7pm
Here at Foothills, we believe there’s no “one-size-fits all” approach to healing. That’s why we implement a hands-on, individualized approach to your evaluation and treatment. Our team at our Prescott Valley location has one goal in mind—to get you back to the activities you love. Conveniently located just off the 69 highway, our Prescott Valley center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Kinesio Taping
- Rapid Referral®
- Senior After-Care Program
- Spine Specialty
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers Comp
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education Northwestern University Medical School, Hope College
Eric’s motto is life is easier when lived from kindness, generosity and compassion.
Education University of Wisconsin–Green Bay, St. Scholastica
Kevin lives on the wild side. You can catch him on weekends river kayaking, motorcycling, or attending concerts.
“I’ve been living with chronic back pain for the past 5 years due to a very bad car accident. Since that time I have been to a number of physical therapists. I can honestly say I have never received the excellent therapy as I have with Jim Kostrewa in the Prescott Valley facility. I owe a lot of my progress from my 2nd lower lumbar fusion surgery to him. Jim has taken time with me to not only demonstrate the exercises I need to be doing but to explain what muscle groups are being targeted and why they are important to continue doing on my own for my ongoing physical well being. You can tell he is passionate about his profession and that he truly cares about his patients!
He and Nina make a great team and should I require physical therapy of any kind in the future, I will return to Jim for treatment.”
“The Prescott Valley Foothills facility rocks! Staff and John are highly professional, caring and accommodating. I highly recommend anyone needing physical therapy to seek treatment here.”
“I would like to thank the staff at Foothills. They are wonderful. They take the time to understand your needs and work one-on-one with you. Will recommend to anyone who needs physical therapy.”
“Thanks John for working with me to make me stronger and giving the tools to continue strengthening at home. I appreciate you all!”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!