Vince and his team of therapists have one goal in mind—to get you back to feeling like you. With a hands-on philosophy and an individualized treatment approach, our South Chandler team will will have you back to doing the things you love in no time. Conveniently located near the intersection of Queen Creek Road and Alma School Road, our South Chandler center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Rapid Referral®
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Senior After-Care Program
- Spine Specialty
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction Therapy (TMD)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health
- FAST® (Foothills Acceleration & Sports Training)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, MS, ATC
Education University of Buffalo
His philosophy is hands-on, one-on-one care designed to return the individual to the activities they enjoy.
Education University of North Dakota
Her treatment philosophy is to deliver creative therapy that combines strong communication and motivation and a hands-on approach designed to return the patient to pre-injury status.
Education Calvin College, A.T. Still University
She has a passion for orthopedic and sport rehabilitation and enjoys working with patients of all ages.
Education Maryville University
Rae enjoys working with patients of all ages, and learning about what motivates them in therapy to return to pre-injury status. Outside of the clinic, you can find her with her husband at sporting events, hiking and exploring.
Education A.T. Still University
Wade enjoys providing hands on, personal care to his patients of all ages and returning them to activities they love to do on daily basis. Outside of the clinic, Wade enjoys hiking with his wife and dog, playing golf, and attending sporting events.
PTA, AT, CES
Education Kent State University, Gateway Community College
Before Foothills, Lauren worked as an athletic trainer in various out-patient clinics working with aquatics therapy, high schools and various populations.
Education GateWay Community College, Grand Canyon University
Garrett enjoys working with patients of all ages and walks of life, prescribing to the philosophy that treatment should be hands-on and personalized. Outside of the clinic, you can find him playing ice hockey, golf, cycling or spending time with is family.
“The therapists here did a wonderful job with my neck injury after a car accident! Everyone is extremely nice and I got great results. They have a number of students working here and they all have enjoyable personalities although some of them do come across interpersonally as a bit “young”. Nonetheless, they do great work in collaboration with the therapists and are knowledgeable and helpful! Thanks for great service, Foothills Sports Medicine!!!”
“Foothills Sports Medicine Therapy is the best! From the office staff to Vince Kame to the helpers, everyone is efficient, caring, and very personal. As an amputee with a double fracture in my upper arm, I arrived in a difficult situation. After three months of therapy, I have about 98% use of my arm again. I am able to do everything I need to do and most of what I want to do. I highly recommend this physical therapy facility to anyone needing help to get well.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!