We Are Open to Serve You
Our clinics are CLEAN. Our environment is SAFE. We are READY to help you get out of pain and back to doing the things you love.
At Foothills Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy, there is nothing more important to us than your health and well-being, and we are open to serving you. We have been working closely with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local health officials to ensure our centers and clinical teams are taking the proper action to keep everyone safe and healthy.
As an essential health care provider, it is our goal to ensure you can continue receiving care in our centers with the confidence that we have taken every precaution necessary regarding your safety.
Current COVID-19 Policies
Maricopa and Pinal County Clinics:
- Maricopa and Pinal County are currently classified as “Low” for infection rates. Masks will not be required in clinics unless the status of our infection rate changes. If you want your provider or tech to wear a mask, please let us know before your care. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you by our front office staff.
- Per the CDC guidelines, frequent hand washing is safer than wearing gloves; therefore, gloves will not be worn unless requested. When requested, gloves will be single-use only.
- We will continue to uphold our standard of excellence in cleaning and sanitation between patients.
- Any patients or staff experiencing Covid-related symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, or other symptoms listed by the CDC known to be Covid-related) will be sent home and asked to return when they have 3 continuous days, symptom-free and without medication. Confirmed positive Covid patients must self-quarantine for 5 days and be symptom and medication-free for the last 3 continuous days before we will schedule an appointment.
Outside the Clinic
To ensure the health and safety of everyone in the clinic, we ask that patients and staff follow the following guidelines outside of Foothills, as well:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
We thank you for your patience as we navigate updates and changes so that we are able to continue to provide you with excellent care and a safe environment. We have your Full Recovery Focus whether you are in the clinic, or at home – choose what feels right for you!