Hours Mon-Fri: 6am-7pm, Sat: As needed
Our Litchfield Park location offers an open, friendly and relaxed environment. With a dedicated staff whose sole mission is to get you back to the activities you love, you’ll receive hands-on therapy tailored to your needs. Proud to be part of the Litchfield Park community, our team enjoys community outings, charities and efforts to better Litchfield Park and the surrounding area. Conveniently located near the intersection of Dysart Road and Camelback Road, our Litchfield Park center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Rapid Referral®
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Spine Specialty
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction Therapy (TMD)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- FAST® (Foothills Acceleration & Sports Training)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, DPT, CKTP
Education Northern Arizona University
Jamie’s help extends outside her clinical career to community outreach, including sports enhancement at high school and crossfit arenas.
PT, DPT, CSCS, Cert. DN
Education Warner Pacific College, Franklin Pierce University
Jon has previous experience working with high school, college, and professional athletes, vestibular rehab, inpatient acute care, and geriatrics.
PT, DPT, ATC
Education Marquette University
Russell’s main goal as a physical therapist is to continuously learn in order to provide all patients with the best care possible.
PT, DPT, ATC
Education Manchester University, Midwestern University
During his time as a student athletic trainer for Manchester University’s football, baseball, cross country and tennis team, he found his passion for sports and orthopedics.
Education GateWay Community College
Her love for physical therapy stems from her childhood where she would accompany her special needs sister to therapy appointments.
Education University of Phoenix, Pima Medical Institute
Joel has developed a passion for physical therapy to help those individuals with functional limitations. He is a former veteran who served in the US Navy and volunteers his time with the Wounded Warrior Project to give back to the community.
Education Grand Canyon University
Raquel’s passion for sports medicine and athletic training began when she was a young athlete. She hopes to provide the same exceptional care that she received from her sports medicine staff which inspired her to be in this field.
“By far the best therapy I’ve ever had! That sentiment is shared by all of the other patients that I’ve spoken with as well. Angela and her staff are knowledgeable, friendly and always willing to help. The therapists are top notch. I am thrilled with my results so far. The Dry Needling has been amazing for my headaches and shoulder / neck pain! I had pretty much given up on the idea of ever being out of pain again. This is the first time in years that I’ve felt this good. Thank you for giving me my life back! I will recommend Foothills Physical Therapy to all of my friends and family!”
“My experience at Foothills was excellent. Jon started with a thorough and careful evaluation and established a custom rehabilitation program that was quite successful. The exercises he prescribed were well explained as to the purpose and importance of each. The “tech” staff were all knowledgeable, competent and friendly, making the sessions an enjoyable experience. The staff was careful in explaining and/or demonstrating the correct technique for each exercise and monitoring to see that each was being done correctly. A home exercise program was provided at the end of the treatment.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!