Itamar and his team of therapists offer an array of physical therapy services, as well as catering to the distinct needs of performing arts athletes. With a hands-on approach, the therapists work with their patients to maximize their physical potential while performing advanced treatment techniques and injury prevention education. Our North Central Phoenix location is conveniently located at the intersection of E. Glendale Avenue and N. 7th Street and specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- FAST® (Foothills Acceleration & Sports Training)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers Comp
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- Care1st/CareOne (AHCCCS)
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Health Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Phoenix Health Plan/Plans (AHCCCS)
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education University of Tel Aviv, School of Medicine
Itamar has over 25 years of experience in physical therapy and added a specialty in dance injuries to provide care for both recreational and professional dancers.
PT, MPT, CSCS
Education University of Arizona, University of Southern California
Andrea is a 7 time Ironman finisher. She enjoys spending time with friends and family as well as a variety of outdoor activities.
PT, DPT, ASTYM
Education Notre Dame de Namur University, Grand Canyon University, A.T. Still University
Jennifer enjoys the challenge of the orthopedic and sports medicine field. When not working, She loves to spend time hiking, running, and playing soccer.
Education Lindenwood University, Azusa Pacific University
Competitive swimmer Michelle completed a 12-week residency, which developed her passion for working with the elderly and vertigo patients.
Education University College Utrecht, European School of Physiotherapy
Juliana is both Dutch and American growing up all over the world, and prior to her training received two yoga teaching and therapy certifications.
Education University of Wisconsin–La Crosse
Jordan unwinds after work by playing basketball, hiking in the great outdoors, and watching his favorite team, the Green Bay Packers.
Education Cortiva Institute
Barbara treats her job as a labor of love. She particularly enjoys helping the retired population age with grace through education and physical exercise.
Education Grand Canyon University
Bradley is currently the Athletic Trainer for Ballet Arizona, striving to allow dancers to maximize their physical potential while performing treatment and injury prevention.
“I’m on my second knee surgery and I’m very impressed by the attitudes and professionalism of the staff there! Everyone, (especially Jeff, Michelle, and Itamar) are very friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable about the therapy that is right for you. The clinic is large, organized, and very clean. The staff is caring and always remembers my name. My PT Michelle answers all my questions about my injury and other therapy questions. She is always kind and compassionate. I had a choice where I had my rehabilitation. I’m glad I chose Foothills.”
“Just “graduated” from Foothills and I cannot say enough about my experience there. From the moment you walk in the door, you are made to feel as though your care and well-being are their top priority. The staff is empathetic, thorough, and never rushed. Every exercise, treatment, and concern is explained. It’s weird, but I looked forward to my sessions and seeing everyone. Even those not assigned to your case seem to take a real interest in your progress. Thank you, Foothills!”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!