Hours Mon-Fri: 7am-7pm
Let our highly skilled staff of therapists, athletic trainers, and strength and conditioning specialists help you get back to the activities you love. Our dedicated staff is passionate about helping their patients feel their absolute best. Conveniently located near the intersection of Higley Road and Chandler Heights Road, our Gilbert center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Massage Therapy
- Rapid Referral®
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Spine Specialty
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction Therapy (TMD)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- FAST® (Foothills Acceleration & Sports Training)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, DPT, OCS
Education Creighton University
Matt takes pride in treating each patient with an individualized exercise program based on the goals and outcomes of the patient. Outside of the clinic, Matt enjoys playing basketball, watching sports and spending time with his family.
Education Cal State Long Beach, University of Wyoming
Cassie believes the key to optimal recovery is a dynamic approach involving hands-on therapy, activity specific exercise, and patient education. She has an in-depth knowledge of the needs of high-level athletes, having played Division I Soccer at the University of Wyoming.
Education Marquette University
Rob moved out west from the Chicago area. He has both outpatient orthopedic and inpatient rehabilitation clinic experience.
Education Coe College, Franklin Pierce University
Ben enjoys treating a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, while developing unique programs for each condition and individual to help them progress towards return to the activities that they enjoy. Outside of the clinic, he enjoys spending time outdoors and with his family.
Education Arizona State University, AT Still University
Rebecca is an Arizona native who became interested in physical therapy after sustaining an injury while playing high school basketball. When she is not working she enjoys spending time with her husband and three young children.
Education Samuel Merritt College
Chau prides himself in treating each patient as a unique person and crafts his treatment based on their individual needs and goals. When not at work, he enjoys exploring the local restaurant scene with his wife and bonding with his son.
Education Northern Arizona University, Pima Medical Institute
Bianca enjoy working with a wide variety of patients. On the weekends I enjoy hiking, tubing the river, and relaxing with friends and family.
“I am very happy with the improvement in my mobility. Great staff, great therapists!”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!