Hours Mon-Fri: 7am-7pm
Let our highly skilled staff of therapists, athletic trainers, and strength and conditioning specialists help you get back to the activities you love. Our dedicated staff is passionate about helping their patients feel their absolute best. Conveniently located near the intersection of Higley Road and Chandler Heights Road, our Gilbert center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Massage Therapy
- Rapid Referral®
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Spine Specialty
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction Therapy (TMD)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- FAST® (Foothills Acceleration & Sports Training)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education Creighton University
Matt takes pride in treating each patient with an individualized exercise program based on the goals and outcomes of the patient. Outside of the clinic, Matt enjoys playing basketball, watching sports and spending time with his family.
Education Cal State Long Beach, University of Wyoming
Cassie believes the key to optimal recovery is a dynamic approach involving hands-on therapy, activity specific exercise, and patient education. She has an in-depth knowledge of the needs of high-level athletes, having played Division I Soccer at the University of Wyoming.
Education Marquette University
Rob moved out west from the Chicago area. He has both outpatient orthopedic and inpatient rehabilitation clinic experience.
Education Pima Medical Institute
His clinical interests include outpatient orthopedics and he says he enjoys working here because of the diverse group of patients and the dynamic knowledgeable staff.
“I would like to thank the entire staff of Foothills from the front office to the techs and physical therapists….you guys are all wonderful, fun and professional. Allen, it is apparent that you love what you do and have a passion to serve your patients. Thank you very much for all you have done for me and my family, you are truly a blessing!”
“The exercises have been helpful in strengthening my back and relieving he soreness in the lower back. The therapists have been very helpful in getting me established in an exercise program. There has been improvement in relieving some of the back soreness and stiffness. I have found everyone to be very helpful and easy to work with and professional. I’ve used a couple of other therapists companies in the past but consider this one to be the best!”
“The overall experience was excellent from the first day to the last. The therapists gave ample explanations and made logical decisions as how best to resolve my pain. The staff was extremely friendly as well as extraordinarily helpful in doing the exercises. Overall, I have no issues with any of my treatment and would thoroughly recommend this place to anyone who needs physical therapy.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!