Hours Mon-Fri: 6am-7pm | Sat: As needed
In 2000, Foothills opened their very first clinic—Ahwatukee. Since then, this clinic has grown to be a vital part of the community. Awarded ‘Best Place for Physical Therapy’ by the Ahwatukee Foothills News for the third year in a row, this location continues the Foothills legacy and mission—to provide hands-on physical therapy that gets results. Conveniently located near the intersection of Chandler Boulevard and 40th Street, our Ahwatukee center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Massage Therapy
- Orthotic Fabrication
- Rapid Referral®
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- FAST® (Foothills Acceleration & Sports Training)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, MSPT, CSCS
Education Boston University
Lori is an avid runner who has competed in numerous half marathons and completed NYC marathon in 2011.
PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS
Education Loyola Marymount University, Chapman University
He is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) and Orthopaedic section, World Team Tennis (WTT), and United States Tennis Association (USTA).
Education University of Maryland at Baltimore
He ran his first half in 1hr 50mins and four years later had his personal best at 1hr 19mins and qualified for the NY Marathon.
Education Hunter College
Erica was a competitive athlete wrapping up her career as a collegiate level gymnast at the University of Massachusetts before joining Foothills.
PT, DPT, Cert. DN
Education California State University, Loma Linda University
Beccy graduated with a Bachelor’s in Kinesiology from California State University San Bernardino in 2008 and a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Loma Linda University in 2011. In her free time, Beccy enjoys hiking, Crossfit and spending time doing outdoor activities with her family.
“I had a second knee replacement this year, right one last year, left this year. I had Michael H. as my therapist and requested him again. He is fantastic and the facility as well as all the therapists and techs are excellent. I have recommended him to several friends and they agree both about Michael and about all of the folks at the Foothills PT. They are all caring and great to be around since they are happy and you can feel the positive energy, especially uplifting when you are in pain.”
“I love this place! I have been to many physical therapy practices and this by far is the best. They are very knowledgeable at what they do. It’s a fun atmosphere and everyone that works there is so nice. They motivated me to strengthen my core and to realize that this will be a life long commitment. I highly recommend!”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!