Hours Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm
Whether you’re a snowbird or a permanent resident of Gold Canyon, we take the time to truly understand your condition and your goals so you can get back to doing the things you love. With an inviting and open floor plan, our Gold Canyon clinic will make you feel right at home from your very first physical therapy visit. Conveniently located within a medical office park near the intersection of the 60 and Kings Ranch Road, our Gold Canyon center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Massage Therapy
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Rapid Referral®
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education University of Arizona, Northern Arizona University
Wayne has found his passion is musculoskeletal physical therapy and has taken many continuing education classes to help hone his skills as a therapist.
Education University of Wisconsin–Green Bay, St. Scholastica
Kevin lives on the wild side. You can catch him on weekends river kayaking, motorcycling, or attending concerts.
Education Arizona State University, Pima Medical Institute
Shellby is dedicated to helping patients get back to their maximum functional mobility. Outside of the clinic, you can find her exploring the outdoors, hiking and country dancing.
“Extremely satisfied with the entire staff. This is the 3rd time I used this facility and each time they got me back on track. Mr. Foley and his staff are very professional and put the patients welfare first. They listen to patient issues and address all concerns promptly and efficiently. I will always recommend this facility to friends and family needing PT. Keep up the excellent work.”
“Highly recommend, great trainers and facility.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!