We’re excited to extend our outreach to the Paradise Valley area. Whether you’re a weekend warrior, injured worker or sidelined athlete, our Paradise Valley team will help you get back to your daily activities. This new facility offers an inviting environment and open concept; all to help our patients recover quicker, faster and stronger. The Paradise Valley physical therapy clinic is located at the cross streets of N. Tatum Boulevard and E. Cholla Street, allowing for easy accessibility for those living and working in Paradise Valley. This facility offers the following specialties:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education Lindenwood University, Azusa Pacific University
Michelle’s experience ranges from working with a variety of ages from pediatrics to geriatrics, acute and chronic orthopedic injuries and sports specific rehabilitation programs.
PT, DPT, CSCS
Education University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
Michael loves to compete and continues to play basketball, volleyball, tennis, and golf. He enjoys this profession because it provides the opportunity to help patients return to what they love to do and reach their therapy goals.
PT, DPT, CMPT
EducationPennsylvania State University, Columbia University
Erin is a caring, driven therapist who looks to improve the lives of others. As a previous dancer, she enjoys giving back to the performing arts community by working with professional, pre-professional, and recreational dancers.