Hours Mon-Fri: 6am-7pm
Thanks to our ongoing support from our patients, we’ve expanded to Stetson Village. “By expanding to northwest Phoenix, our physical therapists are able to help more members of our community be pain-free,”says owner Doug Howard. “We look forward to offering the same level of elite care as our other locations, with the same commitment to providing the very best hands-on physical therapy.”
Conveniently located just off Happy Valley Road near Sandra Day O’Connor High School, our Stetson Village center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Orthotic Fabrication
- Rapid Referral®
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (AHCCCS)
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan (AHCCCS)
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education Midwestern University
Doug’s exceptional skill in manual therapy and rehabilitative exercise along with his genuine desire to help people is instrumental in the success of all his patients.
Education Brigham Young University, University of Saint Augustine
Logan has a strong background in manual therapy and enjoys treating patients. He enjoys sports, mountain biking, golfing, camping and playing with his kids.
Bethany Urquidez DPT, COMT
Education Fort Lewis College, University of Washington
Bethany moved to Arizona in June to find the sunshine after spending 5 years in Seattle. She is excited to continue learning and progress in her PT skills.
Education Rockhurst University, University of Western Kentucky
Along with receiving his doctorate in physical therapy, John has published researched focused on balance and proprioception in older populations. New to Arizona, John, his wife and 2 dogs look forward to exploring the greater Phoenix area.
Education Gateway Community College
Brittnee has a passion for not only furthering her own knowledge in the therapeutic industry, but also in helping her patients rehabilitate and maintain a healthier lifestyle. She enjoys crafts, spending time with her dog Penny and being close to her family.
When I arrived at Foothills Sports Medicine I couldn’t even sit in a chair to wait to be seen after a back injury. Within two treatments I was feeling like I was on the mend and saw the light at the end of the tunnel. As I am finishing my fourth week of therapy I am packing up for a 4 day, 40 mile hike. Logan thought he could get me ready. He guided me through an exercise program, needled when necessary (which was often but appreciated), and we have even dealt with some underlying issues such as a plantar fasciitis and tight hamstrings that contribute to my back issue. I would definitely recommend Foothills and Logan and the entire staff here. They are attentive, intuitive and fun to be around.
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!