Upon scheduling your first appointment, our front office staff will assist you in verifying physical therapy benefits through your insurance plan. We will work with you to make sure that any information regarding your insurance benefits is communicated proactively to you. We want you to be active participants in the insurance verification process and to understand your insurance policy and its limitations.
We make every attempt to get correct information from your insurance carrier. Our verification specialists work closely with each clinic to ensure proper and timely application of benefits. If you have a question regarding insurance, please don’t hesitate to contact our centralized scheduling department at (480) 706-1161. We offer a courtesy check of insurance benefits should you like to discuss your benefit information prior to scheduling your first appointment. If your insurance provider requires a co-pay, we will ask for this payment at each visit. We accept payments by cash, check or credit card.
Accepted insurance providers at EVERY location
- All Worker’s Comp
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- Care 1st
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Programs
- First Health (Coventry/CCN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Humana, Inc
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
Other insurance providers accepted at SELECT locations
Please call the clinic to verify your insurance plan
- AHCCCS Complete Care
- Alliance HealthCard
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care (AHCCCS)
- AZ Complete Health (Health Net HMO/PPO/Allwell)
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Evolutions Health Systems
- Global Medical Mgmt.
- Health Mgmt. Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Integra Group
- Magellan (AHCCCS)
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- UHC Community Plan
- UHC Optum (Lifeprint)
- United Healthcare
For Medicare patients, physical therapy is covered. Your therapist will work on developing a Plan of Care that meets Medicare requirements.
For Workers’ Compensation, your medical expenses are covered under the Workers’ Compensation laws in Arizona.
Competitive self pay options are also available. The rates for your initial evaluation and subsequent visits should be discussed with your physical therapist and the clinic director. Be aware that if you are covered under a health plan but decide to self pay, your payments will not reflect on your deductible, and you will not be able to resubmit those services later to your insurance company.