Civic Center Scottsdale
Hours Monday - Friday: 7am - 7pm
Here at Foothills, we believe there’s no “one-size-fits all” approach to healing. That’s why we implement a hands-on, individualized approach to your evaluation and treatment – always pushing the envelope on continuing education. Conveniently located off Drinkwater Boulevard south of Osborn Road, our Civic Center Scottsdale center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Post Concussion Rehab
- Rapid Referral®
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education Washington State University, A.T. Still University
In his spare time he enjoys hiking, basketball, tennis, and cheering on the Seahawks.
EducationUniversity of Arizona, University of Mary
In his free time, he enjoys hiking, weightlifting, watching U of A sports, playing volleyball and basketball, and spending time with friends and family. He feels the most rewarding part of his job is being able to get patients back to what they love doing.
Education Scottsdale Community College, Gateway Community College
Todd was born and raised in Detroit, MI, and he proudly served 6 years in The United States Marine Corps.
Thank you so much for all you did to help rehabilitate my hip. You knew just what to do – I so appreciate your skill and kindness. I am so much better, but if I get in trouble I will be sure to have Amanda bring me back. Thanks!
Thank you for your patience, kindness and for taking such good care of me.
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!