Hours Mon-Fri: 6:30 am - 7 pm
Our Downtown Phoenix location is ideal for those who work, live, or play downtown. With appointments available from 6:30am-7pm, our staff works with your schedule to make sure you get the care and treatment you need. Conveniently located at the intersection of 7th Street and Virginia, our Downtown Phoenix center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Kinesio Taping
- Rapid Referral®
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, DPT, SCS
Education Biola University, Northern Arizona University
She has experience in a variety of settings including orthopedics, post-operative joint rehabilitation, home health, geriatrics, pediatrics, acute care, and skilled nursing.
Education Oregon State University, Midwestern University
Allison is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and interested in working with a variety patient populations. Outside the clinic, Allison enjoys running, Pilates and hiking.
Education Arizona State University, Gateway Community College
A sports enthusiast, Melissa enjoys snowboarding, hiking, tennis, and also spending time with her family.
Education Northern University, University of Arizona
Mikael’s primary interest lies in outpatient physical therapy, because he nds it both
challenging and engaging, given the diversity of the patients. He believes building strong relationships is the key to being successful in patient-centered care.
His professional goal is to integrate his knowledge from didactic studies into practice. Mikael strives to be a strong advocate for his profession. He also enjoys cooking, hiking, playing the guitar, and weightlifting.
“Because of Kacie’s dedication to Priscilla’s well-being, Priscilla has increased strength, flexibility, balance, core strength and can manage her growth and use related issues. I am truly grateful to have the opportunity to send my daughter to such a professional, dedicated and compassionate group. Thank you to Kacie and all the therapists and office staff who allow my daughter to pursue her dreams.”
“After spending a great deal of time dealing with a back injury, my personal physician suggested I seek some physical therapy and sent me to Foothills Sports Medicine. I’m not completely out of trouble but after several sessions, I’m no longer taking pain medications and expect to be back to 100% in a very short time.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!