With a diverse array of services, our East Scottsdale location is your one-stop shop for physical therapy needs. Whether you are a secretary with aches and pains, a young child with a developmental delay, or recently injured athlete—our East Scottsdale team will get you back to feeling like you through individualized physical therapy programs. Conveniently located off of Via Linda near the intersection of E. San Salvador Drive and N. 95th Way, our East Scottsdale center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Rapid Referral®
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education Northwestern University
Matt has over 25 years of experience including rehabilitation of amateur and professional athletes.
Education American International College
Angela enjoys incorporating Pilates-based exercise into her treatment plans and has found it to be beneficial for her patients. Outside of the clinic, you can find her on hiking trails, exercising or planning her next trip.
Education California State University Long Beach
Charlene has experience in outpatient orthopedics, geriatrics, home health and post operative rehabilitation. Her interests include manual therapy. She enjoys spending time with her husband and 4 teenagers who are involved in wake boarding, soccer and wrestling.
Education Carrington College
Kelsey has a passion for helping those in need. She chose the physical therapy career path after being involved in sports medicine during her high school years.
I so appreciate what you have done for me to get me “back on my feet” again. I feel so much more confident that I can move again and continue the activities I enjoy.
Thank you for making physical therapy fun. You work so well together and help patients feel comfortable and appreciated. I feel so much better and can move better than I have in a very long time. Thank you everyone for being talented, open, giving and kind. Have a great summer, you are the best!
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!