Immersed within the community, Matt, Gabe and their staff take pride in supporting local organizations, schools, and sports teams. With a hands-on philosophy and an individualized treatment approach, our Gilbert-Mesa team will have you back to doing the things you love in no time. Offering a spacious and open layout, as well as turf for athletic activities, this location is ideal for injured athletes. Conveniently located just of the 60 near the intersection of Baseline and Cooper, our Gilbert-Mesa center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Rapid Referral®
- Spine Specialty
- Workers’ Compensation
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, DPT, CSCS
Education AT Still University
Matt played collegiate soccer at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, CA., has been a youth soccer coach for 20 years in the Valley and is a professional staff coach with the Arizona Arsenal Soccer Club.
Education University of New England
Gabe is married and has two sons. He enjoys spending time with his family, playing soccer and traveling.
PT, DPT, NASM-CPT
Education Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University
Kristen was born and raised in Arizona. She was an athlete all growing up and has continued her passion for health and fitness both personally and as a certified personal trainer. Her passion is helping her patients return to the activities they love pain free!
Education Northern Arizona University
Megan grew up playing competitive soccer for Arizona Arsenal, formerly Gilbert Arsenal, since the age of 9, and continued to play competitively throughout college. Outside of the clinic, she enjoy traveling, attending sporting and music events, staying active and spending time with my family and friends.
Education Cal State Long Beach, University of Wyoming
Cassie believes the key to optimal recovery is a dynamic approach involving hands-on therapy, activity specific exercise, and patient education. She has an in-depth knowledge of the needs of high-level athletes, having played Division I Soccer at the University of Wyoming.
“The team here from therapists to techs, to the front desk, are committed to each and every patient. Gabe is an excellent therapist who not only listens but educated me about my condition so that I understand the physical causes and how they would be approached by the treatment plan. I will highly recommend Foothills to everyone, and they will always be part of my health care team.”
“What a great facility. Everyone always called me by my first name and they were always friendly and helpful. Scott was a tremendous therapist. He has gentle but forceful hands. Scott helped me through 10 weeks of therapy and without his help and guidance I would not have been able to walk without pain. Thank you everyone, for everything.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!