Hours Mon-Fri: 6am-6pm
Phone (623) 302-9020
Fax (623) 249-4539
Whether you’re a weekend warrior, sidelined athlete, or injured worker, our physical therapists will help you get back to your daily activities so you can live better. Our Glendale physical therapy location boasts an open concept, state-of-the-art equipment and an inviting environment, all to help our patients recover quicker, faster and stronger. Conveniently located near the 101 and 59th Avenue, our Glendale physical therapy center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Kinesio Taping
- Rapid Referral®
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Cupping Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Blood Flow Restriction (BFR)
- Marc Pro E-Stim Technology
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, DPT, Cert. DN
Education Northern Arizona University
In addition to spending spring training with the Milwaukee Brewers baseball club, Andrew has undergone internships that detailed heavily in overhead athletes, such as baseball, tennis and swimming.
PT, DPT, CSCS
Education University of Arizona, University of Southern California
Kevin has been a physical therapist since 2010. He was the team physical therapist for the Milwaukee Brewers for 5 years, and has since then transitioned to an outpatient physical therapy setting. He’s also a certified strength and conditioning specialist and has his certification in dry needling.
PT, DPT, CAFS
Education Louisiana Tech University, LSU Health Science Center- Shreveport
Ryan strives to provide the best care for his patients so they can achieve their goals. He has his CAFS and 3DMAPS certifications through the Gray Institute. Ryan is an avid LSU fan and enjoys the outdoors.
PT, MPT, OCS, COMT
Education Samuel Merritt College
Justin is a dedicated father, husband, and physical therapist who strives to help all of his patients reach and exceed their rehabilitation goals.
Education UC Santa Barbra, Grand Canyon University
Kelly joined Foothills Sports Medicine Physical Therapy in 2015. She was a collegiate athlete in college at UC Santa Barbra and received her athletic training degree from GCU. At GCU she worked with women’s soccer, men’s volleyball and with young athletes at Pinnacle High School, especially in the area of rehabilitation.