Hours Mon-Fri: 6am-7pm, Sat: As needed
Our Litchfield Park location offers an open, friendly and relaxed environment. With a dedicated staff whose sole mission is to get you back to the activities you love, you’ll receive hands-on therapy tailored to your needs. Proud to be part of the Litchfield Park community, our team enjoys community outings, charities and efforts to better Litchfield Park and the surrounding area. Conveniently located near the intersection of Dysart Road and Camelback Road, our Litchfield Park center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Spine Specialty
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction Therapy (TMD)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- FAST® (Foothills Acceleration & Sports Training)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, DPT, CKTP
Education Northern Arizona University
Jamie’s help extends outside her clinical career to community outreach, including sports enhancement at high school and crossfit arenas.
PT, DPT, ATC
Education Marquette University
Russell’s main goal as a physical therapist is to continuously learn in order to provide all patients with the best care possible.
Education Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University
He enjoys utilizing his passion for anatomy and the musculoskeletal system to assist others in achieving their optimal level of function. His hobbies include playing basketball, disc golf, and hiking with his dog Korra, whom he would be more than happy to show you hundreds of pictures of.
Education Northern Arizona University
He has previous experience with patients of all ages, including pediatrics, athletes, and elderly individuals. Travis has a passion for all sports and enjoys competing in basketball, soccer, volleyball and track and field.
Education GateWay Community College
Her love for physical therapy stems from her childhood where she would accompany her special needs sister to therapy appointments.
Education Wallace Community College
Kandice is a PTA from Alabama. She discovered her passion for sports medicine/outpatient physical therapy when she worked at a skilled nursing facility. She loves watching college football (Go Gators) and Grey’s Anatomy, being a mom, and constantly laughing and joking with her husband.
“By far the best therapy I’ve ever had! That sentiment is shared by all of the other patients that I’ve spoken with as well. Angela and her staff are knowledgeable, friendly and always willing to help. The therapists are top notch. I am thrilled with my results so far. The Dry Needling has been amazing for my headaches and shoulder / neck pain! I had pretty much given up on the idea of ever being out of pain again. This is the first time in years that I’ve felt this good. Thank you for giving me my life back! I will recommend Foothills Physical Therapy to all of my friends and family!”
“My experience at Foothills was excellent. Jon started with a thorough and careful evaluation and established a custom rehabilitation program that was quite successful. The exercises he prescribed were well explained as to the purpose and importance of each. The “tech” staff were all knowledgeable, competent and friendly, making the sessions an enjoyable experience. The staff was careful in explaining and/or demonstrating the correct technique for each exercise and monitoring to see that each was being done correctly. A home exercise program was provided at the end of the treatment.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!