Itamar and his team of therapists offer an array of physical therapy services, as well as catering to the distinct needs of performing arts athletes. With a hands-on approach, the therapists work with their patients to maximize their physical potential while performing advanced treatment techniques and injury prevention education. Our North Central Phoenix location is conveniently located at the intersection of E. Glendale Avenue and N. 7th Street and specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Performing Arts Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave
- FAST® (Foothills Acceleration & Sports Training)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Education University of Tel Aviv, School of Medicine
Itamar has over 25 years of experience in physical therapy and added a specialty in dance injuries to provide care for both recreational and professional dancers.
PT, MPT, CSCS
Education University of Arizona, University of Southern California
Andrea is a 7 time Ironman finisher. She enjoys spending time with friends and family as well as a variety of outdoor activities.
Education University College Utrecht, European School of Physiotherapy
Juliana is both Dutch and American growing up all over the world, and prior to her training received two yoga teaching and therapy certifications.
PT, DPT, CSSS
Education University of Wisconsin–La Crosse
Jordan unwinds after work by playing basketball, hiking in the great outdoors, and watching his favorite team, the Green Bay Packers.
Education Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University
Joe has experience in orthopedics, balance and vestibular rehabilitation and is interested in further improving his manual therapy skills. Outside of the clinic, he enjoys hiking and plays soccer several days a week.
Education Northern Arizona University
Danielle found her passion in physical therapy through competitive gymnastics. After retiring from gymnastics, her love of exercise and movement continued to grow. She believes in treating her patients with a holistic approach, working to improve their health and wellness.
Education Cortiva Institute
Barbara treats her job as a labor of love. She particularly enjoys helping the retired population age with grace through education and physical exercise.
Education Grand Canyon University
Bradley is currently the Athletic Trainer for Ballet Arizona, striving to allow dancers to maximize their physical potential while performing treatment and injury prevention.
“I’m on my second knee surgery and I’m very impressed by the attitudes and professionalism of the staff there! Everyone, (especially Jeff, Michelle, and Itamar) are very friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable about the therapy that is right for you. The clinic is large, organized, and very clean. The staff is caring and always remembers my name. My PT Michelle answers all my questions about my injury and other therapy questions. She is always kind and compassionate. I had a choice where I had my rehabilitation. I’m glad I chose Foothills.”
“Just “graduated” from Foothills and I cannot say enough about my experience there. From the moment you walk in the door, you are made to feel as though your care and well-being are their top priority. The staff is empathetic, thorough, and never rushed. Every exercise, treatment, and concern is explained. It’s weird, but I looked forward to my sessions and seeing everyone. Even those not assigned to your case seem to take a real interest in your progress. Thank you, Foothills!”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!