Steven Tobler and his team have been serving the Mesa community for more than 30 years and pride themselves on providing the highest quality treatment options and programs for their patients. We strive to help you Get Your Move Back!
Our Mesa clinic specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Spine Specialty
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
Steve has been practicing physical therapy in Arizona for 31 years. During that time he has had the opportunity to learn from some of the leading physicians and therapists in the area. Steve is certified in trigger-point dry needling, and has studied manual therapy and manipulation from some of the leading therapist around the world from Europe, North America and Australia. He has consulted and treated athletes ranging from the high school level to the professional level. Outside of work, Steve enjoys the Arizona outdoors, working out and spending time with his family.
Education San Diego State University, University of St. Augustine
She continually strives to refine her skills and has endeavors in further post-graduate studies including becoming a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapist.
Education Arizona State University, Gateway Community College
Sally has worked both inpatient and outpatient therapy. She is passionate about her patient care and consumed by helping others.
Sally grew up in athletics and was a competitive gymnast that excelled in the sport. She loves exercise of all kinds, and finds it to be a wonderful marriage between her professional and personal life.
When she’s not at work, you can find her running, hiking challenging trails, or in the gym. She is a professional body-builder who competes in the IFBB Fitness Division. Sally is married and has two daughters
Education: Northern Arizona University, Gateway Community College.
Alissa has practiced for over 20 years in an outpatient orthopedic setting. She’s also had additional training and experience in myofascial release, kinesio taping and orthopedics and home care.
When she’s not at work, she loves to go hiking, lift weights, compete in fitness competitions, do yoga, practice meditation and go scuba diving.