Hours Mon-Fri: 6:30am-7pm
Our North Scottsdale clinic has grown into becoming an integral part of the community. Through our patient and client-centered approach, Foothills has become the go-to place for many of our neighbors who find themselves in need of physical therapy as well as personal fitness training. Doug and his team work to foster an atomostphere of healing for those who have an injury, are post-surgical, or who simply strive to improve their overall health. Conveniently located near the intersection of Scottsdale Road and Deer Valley Road, our North Scottsdale center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Rapid Referral®
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Senior After-Care Program
- Spine Specialty
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction Therapy (TMD)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- FAST® (Foothills Acceleration & Sports Training)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, DPT, SCS
Education University of Minnesota, Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences
Adam is the Education Chair for the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) golf special interest group. As a result of his Titlist Performance Institute (“TPI”) Medical Level III certification, interactions with top medical and fitness providers in the golf industry, and numerous other trainings, Adam has developed an in-depth understanding of specific golf training modalities.
Education St. Louis University
Doug is actively involved with rugby, golf, running and cycling. Due to his participation in competitive sports, he understands what it takes to rehabilitate athletes to their fullest potential. Doug enjoys spending time with his wife and three kids, Emily, Derek and Avery.
Education Provo College
Abby is an Arizona native who has 8 years of experience in orthopedic settings, including working with collegiate athletes of nearby universities. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family, cooking, baking, and enjoying the Arizona sun.
Education: Arizona State University; Pima Medical Institute
Jenn is a Physical Therapist Assistant with a competitive cheerleading background. She cheered for Arizona State University and coached elementary, middle, and high school cheerleaders as well. Outside of the clinic she enjoys yoga, working out, and cooking.
“It was great to finish up my therapy at a caring and supportive place. I was able to make a lot of progress without pain because Doug and the various techs helped me challenge myself and trust myself that I could get better. Thank you!”
“When I hobbled into Foothills I didn’t think I’d ever hike again or do Zumba again. I came with very limited expectations which were to have less pain. I am leaving a few months later hiking, dancing and pain free! Everyone here was so encouraging and motivating. They gave me hope when I lost mine. Thank you so much for giving me my life back.”
“Very satisfied with the work and support that Doug and staff gave me! Would recommend therapy to anyone who wants to get better.”
“Foothills has been a tremendous help with improving my strength in my leg and relieving the pain in my right hip. I have nothing but praise for my therapist Bree, and her trainee Chris. My improvement has been from both of them helping me. The staff her is the best, both front office and techs.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!