Old Town Scottsdale
Hours Mon-Fri: 6:30am-7pm
The passionate team of front office staff and physical therapists at our Old Town Scottsdale clinic are committed to delivering quality, personalized care to all patients. Andy, owner and physical therapist, has created a work environment that fosters continuing education and internal growth, making physical therapy education a top priority within his clinic. He is the only Certified Cervical & Temporomandibular Therapist in the state of Arizona. Conveniently located near the intersection of Jackrabbit Road and N. Scottsdale Road, our Old Town Scottsdale center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Rapid Referral®
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Senior After-Care Program
- Spine Specialty
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction Therapy (TMD)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Golf Performance Academy
- Cupping Therapy
- Blood Flow Restriction (BFR)
- FAST® (Foothills Acceleration & Sports Training)
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, MPT, MTC, CCTT
Education University of St. Augustine
Andy has maintained a philosophy since joining his profession that he treats all of his patients as if they were his own friend or relative.
Education University of Arizona, Nova Southeastern University
In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys socializing with her family and friends, traveling, riding bikes, water and snow skiing, and camping.
Education Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University
Her passion for physical therapy stems from personal injury and helping to rehabilitate family members after multiple orthopedic surgeries.
Education Oregon State University, A.T. Still University
Michael strives for patient-centric care providing his patient’s with the tools and knowledge to manage their own symptoms after completing therapy.
Education Ferris State University, Midwestern University
As a physical therapist, Jenna is always excited to head to work because every day brings new challenges and the feeling of helping people never grows old.
Education Golf Academy of America
Jeffrey simultaneously became Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) certified as a medical practitioner and also earned his Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) degree.
Education University of Arizona
Hannah is enthusiastic about all realms of physical therapy but she particularly enjoys working with the geriatric and orthopedic populations. She believes that PT’s and PTA’s will have a large impact on the future of healthcare.
“The entire staff at this facility is outstanding. Always courteous and professional. This is the second time I’ve had rehab at this facility and would not go anywhere else. Thank you to everyone!”
“I found the staff to be incredible and knowledgeable during each appointment. All of my visits were on time and any questions were answered. I would recommend Foothills to anyone needing P.T.”
“Everyone I worked with was amazing. I came in unable to exercise and with very limited mobility, but I’m leaving with no pain and I’ll be going back to doing all the activities that I enjoy.”
“What an incredible facility and professional and friendly staff of therapists and techs. I would recommend this place.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!