Hours Mon-Fri: 7am-7pm
Our physical therapy clinic encompasses the spirit of Sun City. Whether you are a snowbird enjoying the Arizona sunshine or you call Sun City your home year-round, our team of highly-trained physical therapists can get you back to feeling like you. With individualized physical therapy programs, our staff will ensure that you receive the highest quality care and assistance as a patient. Conveniently located just off the 60 at the intersection of Grand Avenue and W. Mountain View Boulevard, our Sun City center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Rapid Referral®
- Spine Specialty
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction Therapy (TMD)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, DPT, Dip. Of Osteopractic, Cert. SMT, Cert. DN
Education A.T. Still University, Grand Canyon University
Jim has 20 total years in clinical experience treating an array of conditions. In his free time, Jim enjoys softball and working out.
Education Franklin Pierce University
Max enjoys working with a wide variety of patient populations. Outside of the clinic Max instructs in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Education Cornell College, Franklin Pierce University
Formally an Army combat medic, ACSM Health and Fitness instructor, and athletic training assistant Josh has made a career out of serving others in the healthcare field. Now as a physical therapist, Josh specializes in manually therapy and has a passion in treating patients with Parkinson’s Disease.
Education Vincennes University
Heather has extensive training in manual therapy and exercise therapy. She’s a well-rounded PTA and enjoys helping patients recover from whatever their diagnosis is.
“Prior to my first visit, I was very skeptical about physical therapy. However, after 8 weeks, my opinion has changed! Max and techs Frank, Matt and Michael are terrific. They worked me to my best ability. Jim runs a great practice.”
“I enjoyed a great relationship with all the personnel and was very satisfied with the results. Actually I will miss coming in.”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!