Offering an open and inviting layout, you’ll feel right at home when you walk into our Surprise clinic. The team of therapists, front office, and techs all have one sole mission—to get you back to feeling like you. Our hands-on philosophy and individualized treatment approach will have you back to doing the things you love in no time. Located near Valley Vista High School at the intersection of Reems Road and Greenway Road, our Surprise center specializes in the following services:
- Physical Therapy
- Pre/Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Acute Injury Management
- Chronic Injury Management
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Geriatric Physical Therapy
- Rapid Recovery® Injury Assessment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Kinesio Taping
- Endurance Physical Therapy
- Senior After-Care Program
- Spine Specialty
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction Therapy (TMD)
- Trigger Point Dry Needling (TDN)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Therapeutic Cupping
Don't see your insurance listed? Give us a call and we'll contact your insurance provider to check your benefits.
- All Workers' Compensation
- Alliance HealthCard
- American PPO
- Arizona Foundation For Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN)
- AzCH Complete Care
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans
- ChoiceCare Humana/EHI
- Cigna Medicare
- Comprehensive Medical And Dental Programs
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry/CNN)
- Fortified Provider Network (FPN)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Global Medical Management
- Health Choice (AHCCCS)
- Health Management Network (HMN)
- Health Net Ambetter
- Health Net (HMO/PPO Plans)
- Health Net Plus
- Humana, Inc.
- Independent Medical Systems
- Integra Group
- Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
- Medicare Replacement Plans
- Mercy Care (AHCCCS)
- National Choicecare, Inc. (NCC PPO)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Optum HealthAllies
- Premier Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Rockport Healthcare Group, Inc.
- Rural Arizona Network (RAN)
- Secure Horizons
- Southwest Carpenters Trust
- The Reny Co.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- TriCare West Region
- UHC Community Plan AHCCCS Complete Care
- Union Pacific RR
- United Healthcare
PT, DPT, MTC
Education University of St. Augustine, San Diego State University
Clint has been practicing for over 20 years. He holds Certifications in Manual Therapy, Strength and Conditioning and Dry Needling. He holds a faculty position in the Residency Program and is Foothill’s Chief Clinical Officer. He practices with passion and loves challenges, both in life and with patients. His mantra is “Bring it on!
Education Northern Arizona University
She has received training in manual therapy, which enables her to understand and treat pain conditions and movement dysfunctions.
Education Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University
Layne enjoys working with all ages and activity levels and is determined to find the most beneficial exercise routine for different lifestyles.
PT, DPT, OCS, CKTP, CSCS
Education University of North Dakota
Joel is passionate about continuing education and helping patients return to activities they enjoy. He enjoys exercise and staying current with fitness topics.
Education Brigham Young University – Idaho, Concordia University Wisconsin
David is passionate about helping patients move forward from their injuries through manual therapy, exercise, and education in order to treat the root of their pain to achieve a strong and timely recovery.
PTA, BS, OPTA
Education Loma Linda University
Michelle recently received her orthopedic specialization for PTAs (OPTA). She has 2 children, Caiden and Collin, who keep her busy with their baseball, golf, and basketball games.
“Coming to Foothills Sports Medicine was a very positive and beneficial experience. My therapist, Jordan Adams, knew exactly how to help me. I am now pain free in the area I came in to have treated. When I came in, I limped and could not climb stairs. I no longer limp and can walk without pain. The techs were also very helpful and attentive and took care of me with humor and knowledge. I will recommend Foothills often. Thank you.”
“I could not express just how caring and professional everyone is at Foothills Sports Medicine. From the first to the last day, I have always felt welcomed and valued as a patient and as a person. The care I received was top notch and I’m so very fortunate that I was able to receive my care are rehabilitation from such a knowledgeable and caring crew. Thanks for everything!”
To see even more patient reviews and testimonials, check us out on Yelp!